Thursday, November 11

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #47 WINNER!

Hello again,

WOW so wonderful to see your fabulous creations this week! Once again it is hard to pick a winner. I am thankful for such a fab DT so I can pass this job around sometimes. Each week it is always hard to narrow the fabulous creations down to just two!



So this weeks Inkpirations Winner is this gorgeous creation by Claire Daly. It is a beautiful vintage look which is just beautiful! Well done Claire!


Coffee+Kiki+006+copy.jpg

Next we have this weeks Honourable Mention which is this gorgeous creation by Bronwyn Eastley! I love how Bronwyn has incorporated the Sketch into this gorgeous desk top calendar! Fabulous creation Bronwyn!

Thanks again to everyone who played along and Congrats to the winners. Be sure to pop back shortly for the new challenge for this week!

Take care,
Inkspirations crew xxx

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Great picks, Keesh :) Congrats ladies!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Thanks heaps!! Can't wait to see what your next challenge will be. I'm loving your new home and more eye candy from the Inkspirations Team.

Claire said...

Now THAT's a lovely surprise for me! Thanks girls, so many gorgeous creations that inspired me too. Loved having time to get back into the challenge again. Will be back as soon as I get settled in the new house!