It's Renée here, introducing the next challenge from Inkspirations to you! Keesh is not yet connected to the internet so she's asked us to take care of posting the next challenge. Anyway, here is your next challenge:
isn't it a fabulous colour combination! The DT totally rocked it with all of their projects and I'm sure you will too!!! We can't wait to see what you come up with. Hopefully, the linky thing-a-ma-jig will not be wonky this week. I've set it extra long as it seems to cut off hours and hours and hours before the time it's supposed to ... ugh ... if it does cut out on us, please please please include your links as a comment!Renée
4 comments:
Whoo hoo!! I´m the first! :-D
A lovely challenge with lovely colors, thank you! And wonderful inspirational creations by the DT, it´s a pleasure to come and see what you´ve created...
Have a great day!
DIVINE inspiration, ladies... you rock!!!
I know ... I know ... LATE AGAIN! I was meaning to do both the last two challenges ... and now that I am late anyway ... I decided to do both together! Here is the link if you would like to see!
EnchantINK
Hugs xxaxx
I can't believe I missed the cut off :( I totally forgot what day it is!! LOL What a shame, I really love this card too. Here's the link if you would like to see it anyway http://sandrasstampingspot.blogspot.com/2011/01/flower-pot.html
Post a Comment