Friday, April 1

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #64.....

Hello, hello!

Great to be back for another fun challenge for you all! This week we have a colour combo for you all....Very Autum-ny colours too! Please don't get to hung up on the exact colours. If you don't have Cajun craze, use Really rust, and the same goes for the Pure poppy, just switch it up for red!

I am really looking forward to seeing what you come up with for this creation! I know I had fun putting my creation together...

Here are your colours for this week...



Directions for playing along!
  1. Make your creation following the challenge, ie sketch or colour image.
  2. Load your creation up onto your blog or a public viewing forum like Splitcoast Stampers, (use the keyword INKSPIRATIONS) with a direct link back to the post on this website, so that others viewing the post will know where the challenge has come from, and it is courtesy to do so.
  3. Then come back to this post and link in your creation using the Linky Tool at the bottom of this post. Your image may take a little while to pop up but don't worry it will appear later.
You have until: Thursday midnight (Cairns, AUS)
which is: 7am Thursday, PST (North America)

to have your image uploaded!



2 comments:

Fiona Harrison said...

Yowsers, my scariest colours in one challenge!!!
Fi

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! I was scared, too! I never touch Cajun Craze, More Mustard OR Poppy Parade! But ... look at all those gorgeous samples ... it simply is a stunning combo! Hugs xxxaxxx