Friday, May 20

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #70.....

Hey people,

How was your week? Things are starting to get a little chilly Down Under here as we approach winter....perfect Stamping weather!

This week we have a Colour Challenge for you all.....ENJOY!



How to Play with Inkspirations!

• Make a project that features the Inkspirations challenge!
• Post it on your blog or in an online gallery with a link back to the Inkspirations challenge (use the keyword/tag INKSPIRATIONS).
• Leave a direct link here to your project -- links that are not direct will be fixed or removed; no advertising (links to tutorials etc) permitted.
• Linking ends on Thursday, midnight AUS EST (check the clocks in the top of the sidebar to see what that means for you and your time zone!).

We hope you enjoy playing with us and are inspired to grow and learn whilst playing the Inkspirations challenges! Have fun and get stamping :)


4 comments:

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Ohhh, really pretty! I'm really starting to like sahara sand! Hope I get time to play this weekend...I have a laundry list of challenges to do....as well as work and a laundry list of chores (including a lot of actual laundry, lol)! Thanks for the great challenges!

Fiona Harrison said...

Gorgeous colours, will have to get thinking cap on and try to have a play

Eli said...

I love those colors. I hope I did everything by the rules. :) It is my first entry for your challenge.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I have trouble linking up my card, so I'm leaving my link here:
http://ipalamountain.blogspot.com/2011/05/tsg-happily-ever-after-blog-hop.html
Thanks!