
Renée here ... it's my honour to choose the winning entry for the 72nd challenge and the honourable mention and I must say, it does get difficult! You all did amazing with what I considered to be the most difficult challenge to date! LOL :)

Victoria's card stood out for me. I LOVE all the fun details like the scallop border, the fun stitched ribbon, the popped up flowers and the sentiment shape. Thanks for sharing and playing with Inkspirations, Victoria!

I love Christine's fun use of the crimper (I never remember to use that tool ...), the gorgeous layout and fab details! Thanks for playing with Inkspirations, Christine!
Thanks to ALL of you who play along with us! We truly enjoy seeing all the variety you bring to the challenges :) Keep stamping!
See you soon for the next challenge - a FUN sketch!
Renée & the Inkspirations team

Victoria's card stood out for me. I LOVE all the fun details like the scallop border, the fun stitched ribbon, the popped up flowers and the sentiment shape. Thanks for sharing and playing with Inkspirations, Victoria!
Thanks to ALL of you who play along with us! We truly enjoy seeing all the variety you bring to the challenges :) Keep stamping!
See you soon for the next challenge - a FUN sketch!
Renée & the Inkspirations team
2 comments:
Oh, yay - thanks for the "honorable mention", Renee!! This sure was THE most challenging colour combo to date, but I had fun with it.
Wheee! Thank you so much for your fun challenge and winner title. I loved the colors, they are my life colors here in Tucson! This is an exciting challenge blog with a great rotation of challenges, I will visit and play often:) Thanks again. I just looked at all the inspirational cards from the DT's & challenge #73 and they are stunning!
Post a Comment