Thursday, November 10

Inkspirations Challenges #94......WINNER!

Hey there stampers,

Welcome to another winners post! Weren't those colours from this weeks challenges just gorgeous and so much fun! I loved seeing what you guys created with them.

This weeks amazing Inkspirations Challenge WINNER is this amazing and most beautifully coloured creation by Lena. I am SO amazed at how she still managed to stick within the colour challenge with such an intricate picture! Amazing job Lena, and your colouring is beautiful!


Then this weeks Inkspirations Honorable Mention is this just beautiful, bright, sunny creation by Bronwyn Eastley. Love that bright big embossed flower and how you have two toned the leaves with the spots....very clever indeed! Well done Bronwyn!

Well done ladies!

Thanks again to everyone who played along and we will be back shortly with a new challenge for you all!

2 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Oh wow! Lena's card is coloured so beautifully with so much attention to detail. Thanks for the HM ladies.

Lena Katrine said...

Oh my! Thank you so, so much! I feel so honoured to be picked as your winner - thank you so much for your lovely words about my work :)
Hugs, Lena