Friday, March 4

Inkspirations Challenge #60

Hello again!

Are you ready for another challenge this week?! Fun, fun, fun colours to work with, that I think you will really enjoy. Autumn has arrived and spring for those on the other side of the world, so time to enjoy some colours that bring sunshine to our lives....

Here are your colours to work with..




Directions for playing along!
  1. Make your creation following the challenge, ie sketch or colour image.
  2. Load your creation up onto your blog or a public viewing forum like Splitcoast Stampers, (use the keyword INKSPIRATIONS) with a direct link back to the post on this website, so that others viewing the post will know where the challenge has come from, and it is courtesy to do so.
  3. Then come back to this post and link in your creation using the Linky Tool at the bottom of this post. Your image may take a little while to pop up but don't worry it will appear later.
You have until: Thursday midnight (Cairns, AUS)
which is: 7am Thursday, PST (North America)

to have your image uploaded!



5 comments:

Kooky said...

my my my what breath taking inspiration the DT's have given this week. The colours look lovely and fresh. I hope to be given a chance to create this week with this great colour combo. TFS :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

A truly wonderful combo, so fresh and cheerful! I love the samples, gave my mojo a perfect jump-start! :)

Julie said...

Gorgeous color combo and fabulous inspiration from the DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Ann G. said...

Got my entry done - then realised I'd slightly changed the colour combination - eeekkkkk with 5 pinks to chose from and two with 'rose' in their names - I got the wrong one!

Fiona Harrison said...

Argh, missed the deadline. My card was certainly not fab though, so no great loss.