WOW you guys totally rocked the colour challenge this week! I thought you might like these colours and it was SO great to see so many fabulous entries.
How to pick a winner, when they were all so gorgeous.....now that is a tough call!
This weeks Inkspirations WINNER is this stunning creation by Julie Hoffman. I love Julies layout and her added features like the stitching and the flower! Fabulous job Julie

Our Honourable mention this week is this Fabulous creation by Robbyn W! I love this flower Robbyn created and the wee little tag!

Thanks again to everyone who played along this week, it was so exciting to see your links pop up!
Have a fabulous weekend and stay tuned for the next challenge....
Inkspirations Crew xxx
2 comments:
What a great honor to see you chose my card this week! Thank you so much! I absolutely love this color combination!
Thanks Keesh and the whole DT! It was a fantastic color combo to inspire us all! Thanks for picking my card for the honourable mention!
Hugs
RobbynW
Post a Comment