Friday, March 11

Inkspiration Sketch Challenge #61.....

Hey there everyone,

Welcome to another Inkspirations Challenge! This week we have a great sketch for you all, and I hope you enjoy working with it ...Here is your sketch:




Directions for playing along!
  1. Make your creation following the challenge, ie sketch or colour image.
  2. Load your creation up onto your blog or a public viewing forum like Splitcoast Stampers, (use the keyword INKSPIRATIONS) with a direct link back to the post on this website, so that others viewing the post will know where the challenge has come from, and it is courtesy to do so.
  3. Then come back to this post and link in your creation using the Linky Tool at the bottom of this post. Your image may take a little while to pop up but don't worry it will appear later.
You have until: Thursday midnight (Cairns, AUS)
which is: 7am Thursday, PST (North America)

to have your image uploaded!



3 comments:

Diane Barnes said...

Fantastic sketch Keesh. Thanks for the inspiration.

Fiona Harrison said...

I finally got to play. Great sketch!

Fiona Harrison said...

I finally got to play. Great sketch!